Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

well

You weren't expecting to get front page, I wasn't expecting that to take such a dark and meaningful turn. Touche Comick, Touche.

At The Office At The Office

would have been 9

but god damn it you chose my favorite song for the stunt show. I can't in good faith give you anything less than a 10 for that omen.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

It's the whole reason I chose the song, Uratan. Specifically for your enjoyment. Did you like it? I hope you liked it. Marry me?

Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

back again!

Oh thank the lords above your back. Your one of the top 5 posters on this site I actually bother to check for new stuff. and your flashes are by far the funniest. This one is no exception either. Keep up the good work!

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

not bad

You probably should have titled it something else but I can see why you didn't. It's pretty much an unofficial sequal to bigfoots work. Saying that, it doesn't live up to the previous mentioned. On it's own it's a nicely done flash/sprite animation, but with the title as is you can't really review it stand alone. funny but doesn't live up to the hype, nice job though.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

well this is odd

I'm referring to the reviews below mine not the animation. It seems they have forgotten to rate individually, not compare them to past work. But that's fine, it's their opinion.

My opinion however, is that this is the new beginning of bitey and brakenwood. Finally to learn the origins of bitey, it's been a long time coming, and I congratulate you on your past success and sincerely hope for it in your future endeavors. Good luck to you sir

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

HAH!

What did this ocompli... oh look my kidney.

Priceless.